I love this!
It is a beautiful summary of the “stink in’ think in’ ” that happens before we pick up and take that first bite.
As with everything — take what you want and leave the rest behind.”
1- Mental changes
List of common distorted and insane thinking patterns that have the potential to lead us into a relapse:
- Emotional confusion: When we find ourselves emotionally at a loss on how to cope with the stress of everyday problems.
- Not keeping our recovery as your number one priority in our life and allow other issues to take precedence
- When we don’t practice the principle of “just for today” in recovery life and wallow in the past or worry about the future
- When we don’t practice acceptance and tolerance in our daily affaires and start letting grievances fill our head
- When we stop applying the principles and slogans of recovery to your daily affaires
View original post 1,500 more words