1. Compare the Seventh Step prayer with the Third Step prayer (p 63).
What do they have in common?
What are we asking God to do at this point?
2. The discussion of and instructions for Steps 6 and 7 in the AA BB are in rather brief.
Does this mean that these steps are not important?
3. Compare and contrast the differences between the brief description of these steps in the AA BB with the more in-depth examination in the AA 12 & 12. What do the differences between the 2 explanations tell us?
4. Steps 6 and 7 are the beginning of a life long practice and daily discipline to transform ourselves and grow along spiritual lines.
Can we expect immediate and dramatic changes?
Can we force ourselves to change?
How can we surrender our character defects over to the care of God as we understand Him?
How can we be open, willing and patient with ourselves when we act out on our character defects?
How and when does God change us?
5. Repeat daily the Third & Seventh Step prayers.
Why are these prayers so important to our program of recovery?