TRADITION 12 – Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.
- How does anonymity build a spiritual foundation?
- How can I practice anonymity as a sponsor? As a trusted servant?
- How does this Tradition protect our meetings?
- Why is it essential that the groups place principles before personalities?
- Can breaking my personal anonymity be helpful in certain situations? Explain.
- What is the relationship between Tradition 12 and Step 12? (Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.)Why must we be ever reminded?
- Why must we be ever reminded?