Are you a compulsive eater?
- Do you eat when you are not hungry?
- Do you go on eating binges for no apparent reason?
- Do you give too much time and thought to food?
- Do you plan secret binges ahead of time?
- Do you eat to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do your eating behaviors make you unhappy?
- Do you have feelings of guilt and remorse after overeating?
- Do you look forward with pleasure and anticipation to the time when you can eat alone?
This is something that I found on the OA Southern Colorado website.
I liked it because when carrying the message to those who still suffer, it is helpful to have a concrete method to help answer the question: Am I a food addict? Do I believe that I have a problem with food? Am I a compulsive overeater?
Please let me know if you find this helpful.
Looking forward to "seeing" everyone tomorrow!