This is something that I received in an email, that I thought others might enjoy too.
How To Avoid Playing God (An Early AA Pamphlet)
1) Offer no advice unless it is asked.
2) Listen to other people’s dreams and help them in the way they wish to be helped.
3) Encourage them to find their own strength.
4) Reserve judgment – AT ALL TIMES.
5) Admit that you don’t know all the answers.
6) Build confidence in the other person until their own judgment becomes clear.
7) Have faith in the overall rightness of God’s purpose in this world and the next.
8) Dwell on what is right instead of what is wrong.
9) Realize the core of Divine Being in each person. Respect it.
10) Never discount the other person’s good intentions.
In love & service,